Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a PvP guild in Aika Online with the main priority of defending the nation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pets! WOO!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Papers
Active Noob
Active Noob

Pets! WOO! Empty
PostSubject: Pets! WOO!   Pets! WOO! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Okay, so, when you're finally transported to Freedom Harbour at level 10 (through quests), you get a whole slew of new shats. The most exciting thing for me is the Pets feature! So I will talk about that. If you have something else more exciting, then you make your own thread! Grawr! Anyways...

I've included a map of where you get your Pets quest. o.o Press M to get to this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If your map doesn't look like that, find NPC List and click Common NPC. You'll find two pet dealers, Rachel is the one you'll want. Double click her and you'll be auto-routed to the lady. If you don't want the computer to show you and you wanna walk there yourself, then follow my red line starting from Freedom Harbour. XD The ending is where the circle should be.

You get a choice between a Ram, Turtle, or Wolf. I picked Ram! XD Okay, right now, in closed beta, we can have all those pets. I don't know if it's true in open beta.
Back to top Go down
http://aikaelegance.tumblr.com

Pets! WOO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegance-
Jump to: