Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a PvP guild in Aika Online with the main priority of defending the nation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auto-routing Feature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Papers
Active Noob
Active Noob

Auto-routing Feature Empty
PostSubject: Auto-routing Feature   Auto-routing Feature EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Auto-routing feature is like.. the second coolest feature. Even though most games already have that auto-routing thing going on. WHAT is it? Well, have you noticed (when you don't read the quest and don't really want to), you find yourself lost after receiving a quest and you don't know where to go? Well, thankfully, the auto-routing feature kicks in and shines its glorious... features. o.o;

How does it work, you ask? LOL! WELL! I'll tell you! Hold the eff on. Okay, I tell you now. On the side of the screen, you find your tracked quests. When you hover over them, you'll notice some text is green. Clicking the green texts will get you to where you need to go through the auto-routing feature.

Sometimes, you won't find any green texts in your quest or the green texts send you back where you got the quest in the first place... poo-sauce. THEN! You look for that light blue-ish font that's usually at the bottom of the quest text. Those are the helpful hints. Why isn't there any green text in some quests? Because they don't want you to be lazy and want you to find these shats yourself! They're also probably too lazy to program those codes themselves. LOL! I don't really know. It could also be because those quests want you to look for someone hidden.

What's awesome about that feature? Well, if you're lazy and don't wanna memorize where the people are, then you can use it. If you don't have time and wanna finish the quest super fast, you can use it while you afk. Your character will be brought to the destination without fail (unless you've died, LOL).

ALSO! Some quests won't have green or blue text so that's when you have to revert back to those ancient times and actually read what you have to do. v.v;
Thus, since I'm new to the game, I'm going to keep myself away from auto-route as much as I can so I know where all that stuff is. XD AND! Finding stuff yourself is most rewarding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://aikaelegance.tumblr.com

Auto-routing Feature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elegance-
Jump to: